The Gedling Conservation Trust manages the Netherfield Lagoons and has a part time manager who works to maintain the biological diversity and interest of the site. The Trust receives no government or Local Authority funding and is seeking funds to ensure the future of the site.
- Wildlife is pressed from all sides and needs our protection.
- The Trust is a local charity working in the local area.
- The Trust protects open areas and their wildlife.
- The Trust encourages people to use its sites.
- The Trust is articulate in its opposition to inappropriate planning applications.
If you would like to support the Trust in this important work please make a charitable contribution by clicking the below Paypal button to donate now.
At present we urgently need £300 to purchase a Tree Popper – a vital piece of equipment to help maintain the reedbeds at the lagoons as a fantastic habitat for the species that live there. Tree Poppers are very efficient and last for many, many years. Please help us with this vital appeal.